Seller's Comments and Description:
Independent Transaction Coordinator Service (Licensed) Please contact for an Interview
As your Transaction Coordinator I am responsible for managing and monitoring the transaction process through Interacting with you, other Real Estate professionals, clients, escrow companies,lenders and service providers such as home warranty, Inspection companies.
I will be responsible for maintaining escrow files, coordination and processing of all information and documents pertaining to the sale and escrow of each home. I will often perform duties such as setting home inspection appointments with the client's chosen company and assisting agents in communications and Client Relationship Management (CRM) duties.
The following are just some of the benefits of hiring me as your TC;
* Risk Management and Reduced liability for Errors and Omissions
* Increase customer satisfaction & gain repeat business
* Focus your energy on finding new clients and selling more properties
* Narrowing the funnel of information by being a central facilitator in control of the critical communications
* Time Savings and increasing your business Opportunity
* Management of all the paperwork and deadlines involved in a real estate transaction buy monitoring the progress of every step of the selling process from the time the seller accepts an offer through the close of escrow.
Summary of my responsibilities;
⦁ Open escrow and handle Escrow Instructions
⦁ Liaise between the seller, buyer, escrow, agents and various third parties
⦁ Review the purchase agreement for completeness
⦁ Ensure the buyer's earnest money deposit is in escrow on time
⦁ Review the escrow instructions for errors
⦁ Prepare the Seller's Disclosure Packet and E-mail to the Agent or the seller as per Instructions
⦁ Obtain Electronic Signatures through DocuSign or other programs used by the agent
⦁ Monitor deadlines during the contingency period and send reminders as necessary
⦁ Ensure the loan contingency removal is tracking on time
⦁ Order Home Warranty (Buyer side)