- I am looking to hire
Seller's Comments and Description:
You will be in-charge of coordinator for translation, Interpretation & other related services.
- Responding to various questions from translators.
- Staff arrangement, Schedule management.
- Quality control (Internal check).
- Billing Business.
- Invent & implement ideas & business for new services.   ; & nbsp; &nb sp;   ; & nbsp; &nb sp;   ; & nbsp;
First of all, you have to start from OJT who learns the flow of work from the senior. About knowledge of the industry, how to coordinate, points of view when checking in-house, etc. are to be learned.
We share what we are looking for from our sales staff, and we will accurately give instruction to our staff. Then think about what '' good translation'' is & understand.
As a matter of course, you will build a relationship of trust with the staff.
For the staff, you will be active as a good counselor on business.
- Workplace environment are just like International environment, rich in global environment (enrolled from 6 countries in the company).
In our company corresponding to 167 languages, communication with foreign staff in a wide range of countries is becoming a big appeal. Also, employee's nationality is various. An international - rich workplace is an optimal environment for those who want to work in a global environment. Work itself is leading to international contribution. Talented people are highly motivated to join here.
- Strong interest to work in translation industry, translation work, foreign talent are also encouraged to apply.
- Over 1 year experience in social work (regardless of industry)
- Japanese native language or native level speaker of Japanese.
- Working experience in translation industry.
- TOEIC 800 or higher or equivalent English proficiency
Public Questions / Answers
No questions have been posted about this listing.